The purpose of this page is to provide guidance on how to perform simple/code-less customizations on Office 365 and related elements.
Visual Customizations (Look & Feel, Color Theme…)
- Configuring a per-user color theme. Note: at writing time, it is not possible for a tenant administrator to disable the color theming feature available to users
- Configuring organization’s theme including clickable logo, background image and custom color scheme (Administrator)
- Customizing the Sign-in Page when using native Office 365 authentication (Requires Microsoft Azure Active Directory Premium). Important: customizations will only be visible when using a service with a tenant-specific URL such as https://outlook.com/contoso.com, or https://mail.contoso.com (if you’ve created a CNAME).
- Customizing AD FS Sign-in Form (using on-premises AD FS). Advance Customization
- Customizing the SharePoint Online App Launcher
- Custom domain name to rename your Office 365 public website
- Add or edit custom DNS records in Office 365
- Smart Links with Office 365 Identities: Easy URL for Office 365 OWA
- Smart Links with AD FS